Come Network with Us!
The Networking Professionals of Westchester (NPW) is an independent networking organization that meets every other week to share ideas, best practices, and business leads.
We are hardworking individuals, who are primarily entrepreneurs and small business owners. We recognize the value of networking through various channels, and we understand that a quality referral can mean valuable, potential business. One of our primary vehicles for networking is the Networking Professionals of Westchester.
We follow just a few simple guidelines for new members:
1. You will only belong to one fee-based membership networking group (NPW)
2. You are representing yourself in your primary line of business
3. You have a willingness to do business with the group
4. You will make a commitment to attend most, if not all meetings
5. You personally expect to make at least 12 referrals over the course of a year
6. You will treat a referral with the similar consideration and respect you have for your clients/customers.
To join us at our next meeting contact Ken Jay 914-263-4415.
Each meeting, we provide our members with an opportunity to share information about their business during the one and half hour timeframe.
The Networking Professionals of Westchester welcomes guests at all meetings.